Near-to-home co-working and entrepreneurs space
RocketOne is a near-to-home co-working and entrepreneurs space, cosy place with friendliness, international and European mind, real community feeling, social link and support, like-at-home spirit.
We are in a central location, near to Piata Romana, in a old Bucharest neighborhood.
We believe in Economy 2.0 : durability and ecological transition, change-the-world-for-better, social inclusion, responsible capitalism.
We support women in career, as we know that women have a fundamental (and difficult) role in our society, as mothers, companions and need to be sustain to find their proper place, life balance and professional fulfillment.
We are very open minded, children (8+) are welcome. Children can make their homeworks while pa and/or ma are working on their projects, they can also learn english, italian and french with remote teachers and also computer engineering technologies."
- Access 365d 7d 24h with own keys
- Company domiciliation as an option (commercial or/and headquarter address)
- Internet access (fiber pro RCS RDS 1 GB)
- WIFI Aruba Instant On - 1 Access Point AP15 by room Mesh Network (no cable) 100 active devices by AP
Wi-Fi 4 (2.4 Ghz 802.11n) / Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2 (5 Ghz 802.11ac) / Max Data Rate 2033 MbpsWifi 5 (mesh network)
- Laser Printer Brother DCP-L8410CDW Print, scan and copy in colour + B&W (50 prints included by desk). Additional laser printing 32 cts of lei ttc per sheet (black&white or color)
- Unlimited & Shared access to the meeting room (2 conf call web cam Logitech BCC950, Samsung TVUltra HD 4K 163 cm with Wireless laptop Screen sharing or HDMI)
- Unlimited & Shared access to the kitchen (coffee, tee, water included)
- Unlimited & Shared access to the common areas (terrace for smokers, bathroom & toilet)
- Cleaning of the office 1 time a week
- Electricity, Water and Gaz included
- Receipt of mails and parcels.
- Security camera & Alarm in the entrance and rooms (not installed now, but we have them already and are going to install it)
In option and paid by job (quote on demand)
- Computer engineering support if needed (cloud, big data, data security, servers & racks, datacenter, laptop/desktop, network ...)
- Office work (mail sending, telephone secretariat, copy and scan of documents, reception of visitors for events, events organization support ...)
- Catering for events (by the french chef Philippe Dupré, restaurant Ici et Là)
- Other (business lawyer, accounting, hr sourcing, web site dev ...)
- 1 desk and chair= 125 euros + VAT 19%
- Company domiciliation = 120 euros / month + VAT 19%
Initial contract 1 month (tacit renewal), 1 month notice at the end of the contract.
Bucharest is the capital of Romania and the biggest city of the country. Famous for having one of the fastest internet connections in the world, it is in fact a mix where you can see different times of the history in a single place.
The affordable lifestyle is complemented by a multicultural scene and a high percent of the community who speak English. Unlike other places in Romania, Bucharest became a hub with over 6 million people, with different kinds of events and a wide range of cool places that you can choose from. It is well connected to the countryside, so in 3 hours you can either be on the shore of the Black Sea or up in the Carpathian mountains.
Phone: + 33 6 81 57 21 33 / +40 770 226 872
Remote working friendly: 5/5
Price accessibility: 5/5
RocketOne is a friendly space in the heart of Bucharest, 2 minutes away from Piata Romana. The place fits perfectly for freelancers and small businesses because of its entrepreneurial spirit and lot of natural light that offers energy during the day. Well furnished, and with good coffee and tea, RocketOne offers one of the best mixes of price, people and position in Bucharest.
Our road did not lead yet to this place, so there is no review. Once we get there, you will hear from us!
You can either contact directly the place following the links from Resources, or you can tell us to save a spot for you. There is no additional costs if you let us take care of your experience.Book your place with us
Subscribe to our newsletter to discover the newest experiences
and articles for your digital nomad lifestyle.
We promise not to spam you :)